Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday!



Monday - Pasta w/ Ricotta Walnut Sauce and Spinach Salad
Tuesday - Cuban Style Black Beans and Rice with Corn
Wednesday - BLT with Fruit
Thursday - Mushroom and Sour Cream Soup with Salad and fresh Sourdough Bread
Friday - Night out!
Saturday - Birthday Party
Sunday - Family Dinner (TBD)

I'm excited about trying the recipes on Monday & Thursday and the kids will be super excited about Wednesday's dinner since Dad is working late so we are eating Bacon!

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Right now I'm covered in flour, haven't showered since yesterday, and I'm sleep deprived. Once upon a time I was using my expensive college education to work as a accountant/consultant. Now I use my high school Home Ec. skills to raise 2 kids and keep my house from falling down.