Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday

So I said I was going to blog again and POOF! all interesting thoughts went right out of my head. Maybe they were eaten by the never ending cold turned ear infection that made it impossible for me to run, garden or even think!

I'm back on the treadmill this week prepping for an 8-mile training run.

Tomorrow the weather will be clear so we are planning a gardening extravaganza. I've got spinach starters that I haven't peeked at since I planted them (covered in a
Wow! It felt good to make that list, even if it wasn't interesting! At least I'm back to my post.

2 comments:

  1. Covered in a....?
    Did I miss something? I didn't see your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok. I do the same thing all the time :-) Sometimes I won't post for weeks then I have to complain about jeggings.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Right now I'm covered in flour, haven't showered since yesterday, and I'm sleep deprived. Once upon a time I was using my expensive college education to work as a accountant/consultant. Now I use my high school Home Ec. skills to raise 2 kids and keep my house from falling down.