Thursday, April 14, 2011

A week of posts... All in one!

I haven't gotten around to posting anything this week so I'm doing it all at once:

Menu Plan Monday:

Monday: Meatballs, Rice, Salad (Hubby was out of town so we had meat!)
Tuesday: Pasta & Cheese, Fruit Salad
Wednesday: Aubergine (Eggplant) Tartine and Sweet Potato Fries
Thursday: Black Bean Burritos
Friday: Pizza, Pizza!
Saturday: Dinner Out
Sunday: Leftovers

Tuesday Tunes:
One of my favorite ways to get new music is to exchange with a friend. My friend Rachel runs a lot so she asked me to trade music this week. She was really fast and gave me her music but I'm lagging behind. So I got to add so new music to my list this week! Rachel clearly has a preference for running to Kid Rock and I have to agree. There were some good, intense tunes on there that just make you want to go, go, go Fast! Unfortunately I don't know the names of all the songs so I will have to figure them out and get back to you.

In my Garden:
Nothing, Nada, Bah! Still soggy and cold here. I'm starting to see my little radishes popping up and my peas are up but getting nibbled by the slugs. My cloches are working in the backyard to finally get my lettuce going but they are still struggling. I am so ready for spring! My goals for this week are to get the following seeds in the ground:

More Peas
Broccoli
Wild Kale
Sunflowers
Daisys
Cilantro

Phew, that gets me caught up through today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Right now I'm covered in flour, haven't showered since yesterday, and I'm sleep deprived. Once upon a time I was using my expensive college education to work as a accountant/consultant. Now I use my high school Home Ec. skills to raise 2 kids and keep my house from falling down.