Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday!




My Menu plan started out so beautiful and then I went to Costco... $200 later and I still don't have all the ingredients for the dinners I planned. Grrr! Of course I did get a couple cute outfits for the kids and a birthday present but I still needed to do a quick menu revisit. So here is the menu:

Monday - Penne Pasta and Prawns (from Costco - it looked too yummy!) with sauteed spinach.
Tuesday - Pinoche Pasta from Twelve Months of Monastery Salads
Wednesday - Halibut, Cous Cous, Spinach Salad
Thursday - Lentil Curry (has been on the menu for 3 weeks and still not made!)
Friday - Homemade Pizza
Saturday - Pasta, Pasta!
Sunday - Whatever I want because I'll be finishing my half-marathon!

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Right now I'm covered in flour, haven't showered since yesterday, and I'm sleep deprived. Once upon a time I was using my expensive college education to work as a accountant/consultant. Now I use my high school Home Ec. skills to raise 2 kids and keep my house from falling down.