Monday, March 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

I meant to get this out earlier but it has been a busy day.

This week I am thankful for my husband. I know he is falling over in shock in hearing that but I truly am thankful for the life that he has given me. While I am a stay-at-home-Mom, he doesn't expect me to stay home and cook and clean all day. He is supportive of my many endeavors and recognizes that I do aspire to do more than what my role is today. He does believe that staying out of the workforce to raise our children is important but he also respects that I will want more. Mostly I am Thankful for him this week because he realizes that I was never meant to be a tidy person but I need a tidy house so I spend most of my life making messes and then struggling to clean them up or being stressed about it so he let me hire someone to clean my house every other week. They came on Tuesday and I am in pure heaven. The kid areas are already getting messy but my bathroom is still beautiful and I hope it stays that way.

Oh, and by the way, I'm also thankful that he is an amazing father but I tell him that one all the time.

So Jimmy P - Thank You!

Oh, and thanks to Let It Shine Cleaning. They were awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for James! And yay for a cleaning lady every other week!! Your house did look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Right now I'm covered in flour, haven't showered since yesterday, and I'm sleep deprived. Once upon a time I was using my expensive college education to work as a accountant/consultant. Now I use my high school Home Ec. skills to raise 2 kids and keep my house from falling down.